Acua Water Park Corralejo
Acua Water Park, located in the tourist area of Corralejo, is the only water park in Fuerteventura. With over 25,000 m2 of unlimited fun, the water park offers more than 14 attractions suitable for all audiences, as well as a wide range of dining options, entertainment service, and children’s club. All this makes Acua Water Park the perfect place to live an unbeatable experience.
Come to Acua Water Park and enjoy an unforgettable holiday in Fuerteventura!
Are you looking for an adventure? It is a unique experience that you must face alone. You will slide down a course of more than 100 meters long, full of ramps and curves, while on a float.
Do you want to know who is the fastest? Try racing your friends and family on the 6-lane Soft Tracks. You glide down at full speed to cover a 70 meters distance in less than 6 seconds. Who will be the winner?
For the boldest, we have the Kamikazes, slides where you will go down in a straight line at high speed. You will be unstoppable!
If you like spinning at breakneck speed while the slides change colour, you cannot miss these zigzag slides. Wrap yourself in this colour spiral!
Adults: (12+) 29€
Kids: (4 – 12) 22€
Seniors: (60+) 22€
- Free admission for children under 4 years of age. Special rates for children from 4 to 12 years old.
- It is mandatory to show your ticket at the park entrance.
- We have special rates for people with disabilities.
- Children under 12 years of age will not be allowed to enter the park without being accompanied by an adult. For children between the ages of 12 and 16, it will be required that a family member accompany the children to the park box office where they will have to identify themselves and sign an authorisation.
- Do not forget to check the “Park Rules” before entering Acua Water Park. Failure to comply with these rules may result in removal from the park by the management. Check out the “Park Rules” here.
|ADULT, CHILD, SENIOR